Tuesday, May 07, 2013

piranha


piranha

WOW!!! look at that we are not even in the aquarium and it looks cool and big.I wonder what has changed since last time we came here when I was 4.I can not wait till we get inside  that place it is going to be awesome. we paid the person at the counter and I asked mum how much did that cost “65 dollars” she said.  Wow that is a lot of money  I said but I think it’s worth it.


First we went up stairs to the dinosaurs “AHHHHHHHHH” I said there is a dinosaur in here. I want to go in to the next room.  Oh it is just a fake dinosaur. I had a look  at the dinosaur and said those eyes look real.

We went in to the next room it was full of fish. Fish,fish and more fish. First I saw  some huge fish and then some tiny little fish about 5 mm. Wow they are small.  We went round the corner and there was some drawers there. I wonder what is in there I thought. Maybe some skulls of fish that would awesome!  Oh they are only shells. There was long shells,short shells,fat shells and skinny shells.We went into the next room the first thing I saw was pirana AHHHHHHHHH!!!  I SCREAMED .

1 comment:

  1. Ann Anderson\ Kaylas mumWednesday, May 08, 2013

    It sounds like you had a great time at the aquarium Cameron, wow yes $65 is a lot but I'm pleased you found it worth it. Pirana are a bit scary you wouldn't want to put your fingers in there water.

    ReplyDelete