Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Luge

The luge!!!


Whoooosh!!! I went like thunder down long twisty track. full speed down the straight  I went down the track, still there was not enough speed to pass my dad. I knew the loop was coming up but my dad didn’t I still went at almost full speed I turned as tight as I could but I span out My dad go way away from me now I would never catch up to him now. I remembered the short cut It was very steep but it would get me lots of speed. I took the shortcut  I was going way too fast and then slammed into dads side. We both spun out and we both couldn’t get going again. dad got going but then bumped me and gave me a boost, just enough to get me going it went zooming down the track again I saw that dad was right behind me I got to the last corner but then slammed to the edge .

No comments:

Post a Comment