Friday, March 22, 2013

my favorite sport

my favorite sport!!!


Bang!!! I smashed the  soccer ball into the goal. My mates shouted “Nice Cameron!” Beep, the whistle blew. I ran to  the ball and started kicking the ball to the goal. Oh no I have a bad feeling about this. Its the big guy . I was getting ready to beat up this guy up. I was getting very close but then the whistle blew beep, "haa" I said to myself  I wonder what in the world just happened. oh I said my team mate got hurt. He tripped up on his foot. are you alright Kory I said no not really. Lukey that wasn't the end of the game. Kory kicked the ball as hard as he could it went in the goal. Yay we all shouted. We were winning but we were all tired so we couldn't win I tried to get another goal  but our team was down. We were stuffed. From now to the end the other team got five goals.I was sure we were going to lose. in the end we lost. the score was 6 3.




THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment