Monday, March 10, 2014

Bio poem

Bio Poem.



Cameron
I am sporty a fast runner and full of brains.
My mother is Rosie, my  father is Murray, I have twin sisters named Charlotte and Megan that annoy me to death.
Love watching cricket even though I don't play ,and most of all I love seeing cousins.
I'm always nervous ,confused and excited.
Death earthquakes and fires.
I discovered what the tongariro crossing was like.
Red creator.
born in Hastings, still live in Hastings and only moved house
once .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cam
    You've added a lot of colour to your blog. Well done!
    I wonder if colour, italics & underlining is meant to add emphasis to some parts of your work (like the title or a unique word). Perhaps using all three of these for the whole post means that the emphasis gets lost.
    Next time, try only sections of italics and underlining and you might get a different effect!
    I love the content of your poem though. You did amazingly well with your caps & full stops - a HUGE improvement!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete