Sunday, August 31, 2014

Learning Logs

Learning Logs

Learning logs or journals let students keep notes of their thoughts and feelings about their work. A log need be no more than a page.
Students will have some time in class to complete it.


. The most important thing I learned this week was....
I didn’t now that I was so good at acting.

. What I found most interesting this week was
That we got to do production all week.

. What I enjoyed most about this week was…
Learning new things about production and how to get better

. One thing that still puzzles me is…
Why the dates of the production got changed.

.What I need help with is …
What I need to improve on in the production.

. What pleased me most was…
It pleased me that I could get one of the main roles.

. This week might have been more helpful for me if…
If I wasn’t so nervous before I went on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment